Construction & Engineering
EUR32,000 - EUR35,000 per annum + health screening, DC Pension, GP Scheme
A leading semi state organisation are looking to recruit an EHS Administrator. This is a permanent opportunity based in Dublin.
- This position will report into the EHS Manager
- Meet the administrative needs of the EHS function
- Comply and contribute to the maintenance of the organisation’s Environmental & Safety Management Systems.
- Uploading, updating and logging information
- Scheduling audits, inspections and training
- Logging and tracking of accident and incident data
- Running reports, analysis, trending
- Manage arrangements for EHS meetings & training courses
- Development of EHS related memo’s, reports, presentations
- General Administration tasks including PO’s, Minute Taking, Filing
- Recent relevant experience in a similar position
- EHS related qualification and/or good knowledge & interpretation of EH&S Legislation and Regulations is preferable.
- Ability to effectively use and manage software systems including configuration settings
- Excellent demonstrated computer skills, including a proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and other common project and presentation software.
- Experience in writing / developing professional reports, presentations, minutes, etc.
- Ability to take ownership and work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational and file management skills