- Ensure adequate safety measures and systems are in place for activities undertaken at construction and operational sites
- Make sure any construction site accidents and near misses are reported and investigated to an appropriate level in a timely manner.
- Documentation for all health and safety best practices
- Identify and implement improvements on an ongoing and timely basis
- Ensure the organisation is kept up to date with current legislation and are fully compliant and implementing best practice
- Develop and organise inductions and training for employees
Qualifications and Skills:
- You will have 2+ years’ experience within a similar health and safety position.
- Knowledge of the construction industry is required.
- Qualification within health and safety or similar preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in Dublin.