Senior Quantity Surveyor - M&E
- International Mechanical and Engineering Contractor
- Manage a number of Data center sites
- Growing Commercial team, with extensive progression potential
My client is a leading M&E contractor, with over 900 people employed in Ireland alone. Having undergone extensive expansion and growing their market share over the past 10 years, they are looking to further expand their commercial division, to ensure their continued success.
Working extensively in the pharma and data center space, this person will report directly to the Commercial Director, and have responsibility for managing the relationship with a data center client here in Dublin, and monthly visit to the cleint site in Sweden.
Responsibilities will include:
- Involvement in all phases of the project, including tender documentation, cost management, contractor performance assessment, and procurement.
- Administer Sub-Contract orders from award to final account
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Identify, Analyse and report on trends within the Business & Projects
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5 + Years Experience - Mechanical and/or Electrical
- Degree Qualified
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Risk Awareness, and management
- Excellent negotiation skills
€75 - 85K + Benefits
I specialise in recruitment within the Construction Sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website.