Title: Site Engineer - Setting Out
- Market Leading Consruction company
- Major Multimillion CV defining projects
- PPP and private project portfolio
- Extensive training + Excellent package
One of Ireland leading Main contractor has recently built up an extensive profile for large scale residential and commerical projects in Dublin City center and Surrounding areas. As a result they have a requirement for Site Engineer to work on one of their Multimillion euro projects
You will work along side the Project Manager and liaise with any consultants, sub-contractors, supervisors, planners, quality surveyors and any other workforce involved in the project acting as the main technical advisor.
Ability to use GPS, robotic total station and various levelling equipment when surveying of the site. You will also be checking plans, drawings and setting out co-ordination.
- Reviewing all Contract Documents to ensure there are no conflicts in the documents
- Setting out the works in accordance with the drawings and specification.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Liaising with the Project Manager / Site Manager regarding construction programmes.
- The checking and monitoring of materials and work in progress for compliance with the Contract Documents.
- Reporting of all safety incidents and/or accidents to the Project Manager/Site Manager
- Preparing record drawings, photographic records, technical reports and site diary.
- Monitoring and checking of site hoarding and/or work exclusion barriers to ensure they are secure and adequate for the Project during working hours and for when the site is closed.
- Degree qualified in Engineering.
- GPS, Level and total station experience required.
- RC Frame Expereince advantageous
- Salary : €40 - 45K
- Car Allowance 6K / Company Vehicle
- Pension scheme - up to 6.5% matched
- 25 days holidays
- Educational assistance
I specialise in recruitment within the Construction Sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website.