Title: MRO Buyer/Account Manager
- Leading Multinational
- Large Client portfolio
- Excellent renumeration and Package
My client is a leading Multinational who provides indirect procurement solutions of a extensive list of Blue Chip organisations. With 30% year on year growth for the past 4 years, they continue to increase their client portfolio and as result require an MRO Buyer for one of their client sites.
You will be responsible and accountable for the overall direction, business development, growth and management of the busienss operation. This encompasses profitable sales, cost savings initiatives and customer relationship management.
Duties will include:
You will also support consistent delivery of agreed levels of customer service including assisting in the delivery of the clients value added proposition and attainment of agreed cost saving targets.
- Ensuring the efficient operation, development and consistent delivery of the organisations services and associated operations at assigned client site
- Providing the service and support required by customers' Stores team & Site Engineering Managers to deliver value and agreed levels of customer service for the site
- Developing and implementing agreed stores management services and processes
- Identifying, managing and delivering operational cost saving initiatives
- Promoting proactive relationship management between the organisations team and customer's site, stores team, engineering and procurement teams
- Maintain Inventory tracking log, fast tracking orders to stay on schedule
- Deliver Customer contractual commitments, including Price and Engineering Benefit Savings, Customer
- Owned Inventory Reduction and Logistical Cost Reduction.
- Provide the company and Customer management teams, with required reports, Key Performance Indicators and feedback to contribute to the effective planning, budgeting and performance management, within agreed timeframes.
- Utilise established preferred sources of supply where possible and where supply chain agreements are not in place, develop supplier relationships that deliver minimised costs within agreed service level commitments.
- Managers shall make themselves aware of, and ensure compliance with, all of the company’s applicable management systems policies and procedures.
- 2 years management experience in a customer service facing role
- Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock
- management systems.
- Knowledge of Industrial Consumables / MRO market and products and their applications.
- €35 - 38k
- Bonus Scheme
If you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website.