Senior Quantity Surveyor - North Dublin
- International Mechanical and Engineering Contractor
- Major Pharma Project
- Renowned M&E Contractor with extensive project portfolio
Having recently won a number of high profile M&E contracts, this contractor continue to expand it national and international operations. working largely in the data center and pharma space, this contractor is looking for an experince Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Involvement in all phases of the project, including tender documentation, cost management, contractor performance assessment, and procurement.
- Administer Sub-Contract orders from award to final account
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Identify, Analyse and report on trends within the Business & Projects
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4 + Years Experience
- Degree Qualified
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Risk Awareness, and management
- Excellent negotiation skills
€55 - 65K + vehicle
I specialise in recruitment within the Construction Sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website.