Retail Organisation with its Head Office in Dublin West is seeking a new permanent Financial Controller.
As Financial Controller you will be responsbile for thrcontrolling and reporting of financial performance of the business and provided the CEO and management team with timely and accurate financial information.
This role will suit a commercially minded qualified accountant with circa five years PQE perferably in Retail or FMCG industries.
Main responsibilites will include:
- Management of the group financial strategy
- Partnering with the CFO and Systems Director and the business to support effective strategic decision making for the company
- Manage the reporting and control of all operating expenses for the Group
- Analyse expenses in terms of actual outcome ; contractual cost , benchmark, productivity etc
- Efficiently plan cash flow needs based on assumptions and identify risks and opportunity area to the forecasts.
- Optimise the working capital position for the group
- Reviewing trading performance in terms of actual results; sales volumes, margins, supplier benefits , cash flow from operations etc
- Working with retail sales, ops and commercial teams to produce robust budgets and forecasts for all sales and cost areas
- Responsiblity for the management and development of the finance team
For full details on this role to include renumeration please do get in touch.