On behalf of our client, based in Dublin 4, we are recruiting for a Finance Manager - Payroll to look after the companies Payroll Payment Function
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the main responsibilities of the post will include:
- Management of the People Payments team
- Management of payment systems and liaising with external payroll provider to ensure the accurate and timely payments to employees and non-employees
- Responsibility for Group-wide compliance with all Income Tax liabilities
- Project based financial assignments such as the implementation of new systems and procedures as required.
- You must be a qualified member of a recognised body of accountants with a significant relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidates should possess excellent interpersonal/communication skills, be flexible, have the ability to work as a team member and as a team leader, and take a proactive approach to issues.
Apply today for this excellent opportunity.