The role will be responsible for delivery of best nursing practice based on individual patients’ assessments of their care needs.
This opportunity provides fantastic benefits such as flexible working hours (choice to work part-time or full-time), exposure to new settings and earn an hourly rate that’s the market leader in the industry.
Main Purpose of Job:
- To maintain a high level of clinical care.
- To diagnose and treat conditions that affect the pulmonary or circulatory systems.
- To provide quality person centred care to meet the needs of patients.
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating highly specialized nursing care, using a holistic approach.
- When providing direct patient care, they observe, assess, and record symptoms, responses, and progress
- Be NMBI registered
- 6 months working experience
What we offer you:
- Excellent Competitive Salary
- Incentive Packages
- Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Exposure to exciting new settings