Our client has well known Hotels in the UK and Ireland, with some newly renovated and impressive Hotels in their portfolio. This role as Financial Controller will be looking after their most prized hotel. The role will be responsible for management accounts, sales analysis, financial reporting, treasury, compliance and all aspects of finance.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information to management
- Identify commercial opportunities and find efficiencies
- Liaise with senior management to evaluate new business proposals
- Oversee and manage all elements of finance: Payroll, Bookkeeping, credit control, internal audit etc.
- Review and publish daily, weekly and monthly trading figures and revenue forecasts
- Manage tax compliance and statutory reporting
- Ensure all polices are adhered to
- Advise on the operational finance of the hotel
- Ad hoc workloads relating to finance.
- Assisting in the compilation of financial information for use in annual budget process
- 3+ years PQE ACCA/ACA
- Role will require elements of travel
- Previous direct report experience
- Strong communication skills
- Hard working with good attention to detail
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Matthew Roberts (ACCA) of Lincoln Recruitment.
Mroberts (@) Lincoln.ie