Lincoln Recruitment have been retained to recruit on behalf of our client, based in City West, and are seeking applications for experienced Accounts Assistants for an initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract
The primary objective of this role is the administration of accounts payable and accounts receivable. There will be an element of vat returns and banking. It will also include supplier reconciliations, payment runs, settlement discount reporting, over /under deliveries follow up.
Main Duties & Responsibilities;
- Creditor reconciliations
- Resolve any queries on the accounts
- Liaising with suppliers to follow up on outstanding invoices and statements
- Cheque payments
- Pursue credit notes due
- Bank reconciliations
- Aged debt & credit control Reporting
- Assist in preparation of vat returns
- Other finance tasks for the network as required
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Accounting Technician or Finance Assistant with good AP experience
- A good level of computer literacy, including nominal ledger systems & spreadsheet tools skills
- Payroll experience would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills / telephone manner
- Strong interpersonal skills essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills
- Ability to operate as part of a multi-functional team.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively under time and delivery pressures
Apply now for this excellent opportunity.