Our client is a well known company in the UK and Ireland. With some impressive projects in the pipeline. This is a growing company with scope for career progression. The role will be responsible for management accounts for the consolidated group. With interaction with all departments good communication is critical. This is an exciting time to join the company.
- Production of management accounts for all group entities across the group
- Preparation of periodic VAT and RCT
- Reconcile bank accounts and petty cash management.
- Work as part of a team for a smooth month end reporting and financial monitor on various sites
- Preparation of group consolidated accounts to strict deadlines
- Preparation of reporting pack for the Board of Directors
- Preparation of financial review report including a commentary and analysis of key financial information for use at board meetings
- Balance Sheet review and control account reconciliations for the group
- Inter-company journals
- Preparation of statutory audit files
- Responsibility for the timely completion of the year-end audit for the Irish group
- Assisting in the compilation of financial information for use in annual budget process
- 0-2 years PQE ACCA/ACA
- Previous management account preparation experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills - MS Excel and accountancy software
- Hard working with good attention to detail
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Matthew Roberts (ACCA) of Lincoln Recruitment.
Mroberts (@) Lincoln.ie
01 661 0444