National Health Care Provider – Regional Manager – Leinster
Our client provides great primary health care services throughout Ireland and are looking for regional leaders who can oversee all the attributes associated with the management of a network of GP practices. This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced operational/commercial manager who wants to make a real difference in patient services.
Previous experience in healthcare would be an advantage but not essential in the role which leads the delivery of day-to-day operations across our practices, while also improving services to our patients and colleagues.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and support across practices, embedding a culture that will support our Partners and Employees in taking effective ownership of the services they provide
- Optimise staffing levels & skill sets to support existing and new service planning
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, suppliers & key stakeholders within the region
- Work closely with the senior management team to ensure a connected, optimised approach from the Group & across all internal services (operational & clinical).
- Deliver the agreed business targets for the region.
- Develop the annual budget with the Finance partner to plan day-to-day service performance as well as service transformation projects
- Oversight and management of practice websites, marketing campaigns, new service advertisements, IT initiatives etc.
Patient Journey & Experience:
- Build a sustainable patient focused culture, excellent patient care & great service
- Look at opportunities to streamline and improve the overall patient journey and experience
- Measure patient feedback to inform patient requirements and ways to improve our services for our patients
Quality and Risk:
- Manage the Complaint and Incident management process, ensuring learnings are developmental and used to strengthen our culture of safety
- Inform and implement Group and local policies, procedures and guidelines using best practices, ensuring consistency in policy & procedure across practice teams/areas
- Work with Quality Improvement Leads to develop & implement a suite of operational and quality metrics.
- Achieve & maintain CHKS & ISO accreditation
- Manage the regions annual training programme & Health & Safety Programme in conjunction with the Health & Safety Officer
- 5 years previous management experience in a people focused management role/environment such as retail, hospitality, healthcare etc.
- Commercial acumen with demonstrable financial/budget experience
- Experience leading and working with multidisciplinary teams across multiple locations and agendas
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written, with ability to influence and motivate
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, with demonstrable experience delivering multiple competing projects/workloads
- A problem solver with good judgement; can ‘think on their feet’, with ability to deal with several tasks simultaneously
- Strong IT skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint /Outlook) with an ability to learn systems quickly and to trouble shoot effectively
For a confidential conversation, please contact Damien Curley dcurley(@)lincoln.ie on 01 661 0444