Organisational Development Consultant
Our client is a global Insurance leader who have a fantastic reputation as a consistent ‘Great place to work’.
This role is positioned within the Research and Organisational Development function of the HR Department.
You will partner with the business areas to plan, design and implement strategic organisational change.
To date; interventions have focused on topics such Business Strategy, Organisational Design, People and Performance, Workforce Analytics, and Capability Development.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work within an experienced team, and to be involved in the following areas:
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with internal colleagues, Business and Executive Managers, and Board of Management
- Diagnose change and development interventions and deliver on them in order to effect business improvement according to our HR/Organisation Development strategy
- Continuously seek ways to improve our people’s contribution to the business
- Partner with other HR team sections to deliver innovative and effective strategic organisational change and development initiatives
- Design, facilitate, and evaluate bespoke learning interventions (training sessions; focus groups; dialogue sessions, etc.) as appropriate to the duties of the role
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and succession throughout the organisation, through a range of appropriate interventions
- Coach and assist managers, at all levels, on a range of people and performance topics
- Use action research skills and data analytics to report and assess the value of organisation development interventions under a range of headings (engagement; performance; business results, etc.)
- To perform successfully within the role, practical experience in change management/OD, will be matched with the ability to develop exceptional professional relationships, to influence and challenge colleagues, to deliver large scale and incremental change, and to analyse and report on the outcomes of OD interventions.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a change management or organisational development role
- A relevant 3rd Level or professional qualification
- Prior experience of coaching and supporting managers to increase organisational effectiveness
- A proven ability to gather, analyse and report on quantitative and qualitative data pertaining to the duties of the role
- Prior experience in influencing, advising and negotiating with stakeholders to deliver effective change
- Prior experience in conducting, analysing and presenting action research
- Day to day, the role will involve constructing, delivering and evaluating tailored change and development solutions across the company and working with senior internal and external stakeholders to ensure the organisational structure and culture is aligned to our business strategy.
To be considered please apply here and/or contact Damien on 01 661 0444 dcurley(@)lincoln.ie