A global Corporate Banking Institution are recruiting for a Compliance Officer for their Dublin office. The Compliance Officer will work as part of the Compliance Advisory team with responsibility for managing regulatory compliance risks across the Bank through participation in and provision of compliance support for local and regional projects and initiatives.The Compliance Officer will also play a key part in drafting corrective action plans and updating policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer:
- Undertake the Fitness and Probity process including overseeing the annual attestation and registration of Controlled Functions (“CF”) and Pre-Approval Controlled Functions (PCFs”) and appointment and resignations of PCFs
- Represent Compliance and assist Support Functions in local projects, initiatives and forums
- Actively engage and collaborate with EMEA compliance and participate in and provide compliance support in EMEA and US led projects and initiatives to help improve processes and procedures and to mitigate regulatory risk
- Maintain an up-to-date register of regulatory compliance policies and procedures and periodically review, update new local regulatory compliance policies and procedures, as required. Review and provide feedback on EMEA and Corporate regulatory compliance policies and procedures. Ensure all local, EMEA and Corporate regulatory compliance policies and procedures are readily available to team members
- Assist in delivery of Compliance Training as required
- Actively engage in compliance team meetings and collaborate with EMEA compliance colleagues to ensure all regulatory compliance tasks and deliverables are being met/ on track
- Provide support and advice to business and senior management on regulatory compliance queries
- Attend Banking and Payments Federation Ireland working groups and quarterly compliance Officer Meetings, as required
The Compliance Officer will have a proven track record in the Compliance function of a Financial Services firm, Wholesale/Corporate Banking would be advatageous but not pre-requisite.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists.
Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.