Job Location Dublin
Consultant Donal Whelan
Posted 14 September 2017
An international Banking institution are recruiting for a Financial Crime Specialist for their Dublin office. The Financial Crime Specialist will support the wider Financial Crime Compliance team on all matters relating to Financial Crime Compliance and assist in promoting a strong regulatory compliance culture across the Bank. The successful applicant will assist in compliance processes, including risk assessments, compliance plans and exception reporting.
Key Requirements of the Financial Crime Specialists:
- Prepare analysis to support the setting of the Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) Plan. Monitor the execution of the FCC Plan and manage BAU projects for FCC.
- Support the FCC Country Office in the periodic review of processes, procedures and delegated authorities within FCC.
- Assist Compliance team and the business stakeholders to manage risk and compliance matters effectively.
- Support the business line FCC functions in managing all material compliance and reputational issues.
- Ensure that compliance policies and procedures in place on new and evolving compliance risk.
- Liaise with Ireland FCC Compliance function and businesses in Ireland to provide expertise and support on all Financial Crime Compliance related matters
- Continuously monitor FCC risks, gather information from sources to assess potential impacts and identify risks, necessary changes and business opportunities.
- Apply FCC policies, procedures, practices and standards to their allocated tasks, taking responsibility for their own actions, to ensure the achievement of high levels of quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance.
The successful applicant will have a strong primary degree in a related field, with a Compliance qualification an advantage or equivalent years of work experience in a related field. You will also have a proven track record in a Compliance or Risk Management function; for example KYC/CDD role.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists.
Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.