An international provider of Insurance products, Life and Non-Life, are recruiting for a Compliance Business Analyst for their Dublin office. The Compliance Business Analyst will support the EMEA Compliance Assurance & Reporting Team in providing timely and accurate information and services, locally and regionally.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Business Analyst:
- To participate and maintain the MI structure which enables and assists the Regional Compliance Assurance function to operate efficiently and effectively.
- To support the development of and facilitating consistent execution of the Compliance operating model.
- To support the coordination of cross-functional processes and projects.
- Responsibility for the management and analysis of regional data and the creation of relevant MI.
- Development and maintenance of internal systems, including local Intranet, SharePoint Sites, etc.
- Creation and management of the Regional Workflow Tool.
- Innovation – bringing new ideas and long term views to support internal strategies.
- Provision of timely and accurate information and services to support Compliance in their management of both local and regional compliance obligations.
- Development of a Data Mining tool/process for the region.
- Supports the enhancement of the Compliance environment by working closely with Group and local Compliance, together with representatives from other functions.
- Key practical advisory service for all compliance related queries across the EMEA region including:
- Ability to integrate MI while co-ordinating reporting across business units;
- Assisting in the monitoring of compliance controls;
- Providing project support in respect of identified compliance initiatives;
- Providing an accurate and consistent approach to compliance issues;
- Producing review reports to highlight areas of action.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a business and or compliance role within a financial services or legal environment. You will also have the ability to help plan and manage company policy and processes to incorporate compliance requirements. Previous Business Analyst experience is also preferred with strong report writing skills.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists.
Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.