Job Location Dublin
Consultant Patricia Mccarthy
Posted 14 July 2017
My client is looking for a Litigation Manager to manage the distribution of litigation cases to the team on a monthly basis ensuring every team member is working to their maximum capacity.
- To assist in the direction and management of document review projects across various legal practice areas, particularly litigation – from beginning to end and where necessary, directing and managing several projects simultaneously.
- Ensuring that all protocols, processes and procedures identified in the data capture, discovery and document disclosure phases are adhered to in full by the firm and those working within the Unit.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and assist with the appropriate recruitments necessary during project cycle.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with assigned senior associates and partners.
- To work in conjunction with the existing Unit Director to ensure that all timelines continue to be stringently adhered to.
Qualifications, experience and characteristics will include:
- Legally qualified in a relevant legal jurisdiction
- Third level qualification in a related field will be considered.
- Previous experience of relevant eDiscovery or data analytics software desirable.
- Previous relevant project management experience desirable, to include experience in providing feedback to junior team members in a supportive and professional manner.
- Excellent analytical and interpretative abilities – with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, with the ability to digest a large volume of complex information quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent operational planning, organisation / work management skills to get through a heavy workload with the team effectively and efficiently.
Candidates should be proactive, have the ability to take ownership and responsibility, have a “can do” approach, be able to react quickly and with a sense of urgency to requests. To work well under pressure, tight timelines and out of hours and weekends when required.
To apply for this position or enquire about further information please get in touch with Patricia McCarthy on 01-6610444 or email@example.com
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.