PMO/Project Coordinator – Business & Regulatory Transformation
Salary: €50,000 – €65,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a leading global financial services company currently expanding its internal business project management practice in Dublin.
You will be responsible for supporting the successful delivery of end to end business change and transformation programmes addressing issues including, performance improvement and regulatory changes including the impact of Brexit. Working on these high profile and complex engagements will require strong senior stakeholder management skills and presentation skills.
We are seeking to find experienced PMO Manager or Project Coordinator with a depth of Financial Services business transformation experience to join the team on a full-time basis.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to interpret and synthesize complex business and technical environments to scope and control project work.
- Project support experience, administration coordination experience, or a combination of both
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Experience of meeting deadlines, often with short turnaround times
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Excellent influencing skills, with the demonstrated credibility to interact with senior leadership and stakeholders, both within EMEA and globally.
- Proven experience indirectly influencing experienced project management professionals in multiple locations and time-zones.
- Experience and knowledge of the EMEA Regional business model (or similar), and International Banking.
- Extensive knowledge of banking systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate across all levels of management and interpersonal styles.
- Ability to analyse specifications of both detailed and summary level data. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to understand team dynamics and use interpersonal style to achieve the project goals.
- Ability to build and leverage a strong personal network within Wells Fargo.
- Degree or equivalent level education in business / accounting or related field.
- Highly competent with MS Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you have a demonstrable track record in the areas outlined above and would like to find out more about the opportunity please contact Owen Thomas on 01 661 0444 or othomas(at)Lincoln.ie