Salary €80,000 – 100,000
Job Location Dublin
Consultant Owen Thomas
Posted 12 April 2017
Senior Technical Architect – Management Consulting
Our client, a boutique management consultancy, is looking for a Senior Technical Architect. The firm brings together people, process, and technology and has extensive capability in process and organisation design, as well as mobilisation of cultural change. As the pace of technology innovation increases and cloud based offerings continue to blur the lines between technology and process they are establishing a Technology Solution Practice.
- Support clients to develop their IT Strategy and to design IT solutions that meet business needs.
- Advise clients on the impacts of architectural decisions on scalability, security, performance, availability, and data privacy.
- Help clients evaluate the merits of in house development, customised of the shelf or hosted solutions
- Assess the “maturity” of client technology solutions and their digital channels and make recommendation for change based on industry trends and fit for their business
- Working with business design teams and clients
- to architect and design innovative end-to-end connected solutions that support business change objectives,
- to demonstrate how to leverage technology to improve business performance, either by driving revenue or reducing costs
- to design optimum technology roadmaps and implementation strategies for clients
- Working with the senior leadership team to:
- Understand the latest technology developments and reflecting this in offers related to clients industries.
- Provide technical leadership, and clear guidance and recommendations on important technology trends.
- Provide pre-sales support, proof of concept development, technical presentations and proposals to illustrate best in class technical solutions for clients.
The successful candidate will have:
- At minimum 5 years' experience in a senior technical architecture role in a consultancy capacity.
- Experience of working with “enterprise level” clients and/or high availability architectures.
- Good knowledge of cloud based solutions and infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of digital channel solutions and customer facing technology
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
- Capability to interact and influence senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work on multiple projects for multiple clients simultaneously.
- Knowledge and experience in various development methodologies
- Excellent communication, technical leadership & mentoring skills
- University Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
If you have a demonstrable track record in one or more of the areas above combined with experience working in a management consulting or systems integrator environment and would like to find out more about the opportunities please contact Owen Thomas on 01 661 0444 or othomas(at)lincoln.ie
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.