A global Banking institution are recruiting for a Compliance Testing & Monitoring Manager for their Dublin office. The Compliance Testing & Monitoring Manager will work with the EMEA Head of Compliance Testing & Monitoring in the creation of the annual compliance testing & monitoring plan.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Testing & Monitoring Manager:
- Ensure that Irish Major Compliance Requirements (MCRs) impacting the Bank are included in the testing plan (using a risk based methodology)
- Identification of regional omissions from the MCR population within the banks compliance regulation database and making recommendations where appropriate for the grouping together of MCRs
- Creation of synergies with the General Regulatory, EMEA Branches and Financial Crime Risk (FCRM) testing plans as directed so that testing resources are utilized effectively
- Communicate as necessary with Senior Management and Stakeholders during the creation of the testing plan to ensure that entities and Lines of Business are informed as to the reviews to be performed during the calendar year
- Plan review work effectively (e.g. engagement with key stakeholders / relevant lines of business / control functions; review of past audit, operational risk and compliance reviews etc.)
- Perform fieldwork including the identification and testing of controls
- Formally document review activity in line with Testing and Validations Standards and raise findings within Compliance Activity Reports (CARs)
- Provide regular updates to the EMEA Head of Compliance Testing on an ongoing basis so that review status including any obstacles to complete, accurate and timely execution of reviews is highlighted to senior compliance management at the earliest opportunity
- Proven compliance testing experience or other related experience such as risk management, audit or similar control-related experience.
The Compliance Testing & Monitoring Manger will have good working knowledge of the Irish regulatory environment, ideally within a wholesale banking context but industry experience is not a pre-requisite. Product knowledge of wholesale banking businesses and related products, however, would be an advantage.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.