Job Location Dublin
Consultant Donal Whelan
Posted 10 May 2018
A global banking institution with a significant fund services presence in Ireland are recruiting for a Regulatory Compliance Advisory Manager for their Dublin office. The Regulatory Compliance Advisory Manager will be required to work cohesively with the Head of Compliance and the wider Ireland Regulatory Compliance team supporting on all Regulatory Compliance matters as directed, ensuring appropriate and timely escalation of issues and demonstration of the firms values in all behaviours.
Key Responsibilities of the Regulatory Compliance Advisory Manager:
- Ensure proactive approach is taken to identify Regulatory Compliance risk change and potential impacts on the the firm
- Continuous review for appropriateness of framework to monitor regulatory compliance developments
- Implement programmes to quantify impacts and implement actions to address, manage and mitigate impacts of regulatory changes
- Implement as required Regulatory Compliance policies and systems that ensure that the firms exposure to regulatory compliance and reputational risks is managed, in a practical and effective manner
- Establish and implement global Regulatory Compliance standards and strategic policies which ensure the firms exposure to current risks and emerging arising risk is managed appropriately
- Assist with the required remedial action of all material Regulatory Compliance risk issues that arise to ensure effective implementation, through internal and external reviews
- Act as liaison with relevant stakeholder within the firm support Head of Compliance to provide expertise and support on all Regulatory Compliance matters, including conduct risk.
The Regulatory Compliance Advisory Manager will have proven experience in one or more risk / compliance roles, to include experience of regulatory change implementation. Ideally you will also have detailed knowledge of fund regulation (e.g. UCITS and AIFMD, an advantage) with the ability to interpret and apply new regulatory developments to the business functional and operational model.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.