Job Location Dublin
Consultant Laura Murtagh
Posted 23 April 2018
Leading healthcare company is currently recruiting for a Quality, Compliance & Regulatory Affairs (QCRA) Co-ordinator to join their Dublin office. Reporting to the QCRA Manager, the primary purpose of the role is to manage the ongoing maintenance of compliance requirements ensuring they meet and exceed contractual and regulatory obligations, providing best practice in QMS.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the Quality Manager in relation to the maintenance of our ISO Quality Management System.
- Assist in carrying out of internal audits to ISO9001:2015 standard.
- Issue and Track non-conformances and CAPAs.
- Monthly checks for quarantine, calibration and temperature monitoring.
- Recording and monitoring of classification of products and identification of any registration or licensing requirements through our Vendor Approval Process.
- Management of Quality page and updates to all employees.
- Administration of training completion in conjunction with Human Resources.
- Processing of requests for Educational Support.
- Manage Eucomed CV’S submissions ask.
- Follow the product complaint reporting process from reporting to close out, liaising with the product manufacturer and internal stakeholders.
- Administration of all open queries.
- Preparation of Monthly reporting of open complaints to QCRA Senior Management, driving complaints to closure with responsible parties.
- Ongoing administration of Data Protection requirements.
- Preparation of required documentation prior to audit.
- Responsible for the introduction of new/ amended SOPs into QMS working closely with the Projects Department.
The successful candidate will have a third level qualification in Quality, Science or Business. 2-3 years administrative experience essential. Strong analytical skills, as well as excellent written and communication skills. Ability to work on their own initiative and equally as part as a team.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.