A global private wealth management group are recruiting for a Compliance Officer & MLRO for their Dublin office. Reporting to the board, the Compliance Officer & MLRO will be responsible for the Corporate Legal and Compliance function.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer & MLRO:
- Maintenance of the Company’s Anti Money Laundering (‘AML’) policies and procedures in compliance with applicable regulations and directives
- Conduct risk assessments for the business and prescribing changes at a group level to ensure ongoing monitoring and mitigation structures are in place
- Provide regulatory oversight in connection with AML, UCITS, AIFMD, EU and Irish legislation
- Investigating potentially suspicious transactions and reporting to the authorities as appropriate
- Maintaining a record of AML investors and ensuring action is taken to receive all outstanding documentation.
- Reporting findings to the board of directors and making recommendations as appropriate
- Prepare and submit the annual AML Report to the Board of Directors, make recommendations as well as other reports to Regulatory Authorities as required
- Develop and implement enhancements to company-wide compliance programmes
- Management and preparation of legal, tax & regulatory filings and returns across different jurisdictions
The Compliance Officer & MLRO will have a deep understanding of the regulatory requirements associated with the Funds industry including investor AML & GDPR.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.