Job Location Dublin
Consultant Laura Murtagh
Posted 17 April 2018
A multinational fund administration company are recruiting for a Senior AML Specialist for their Dublin office. Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel the successful person will be responsible for collecting and documenting all Know Your Client (KYC) for the organisation’s clients and will be required to liaise with operational, audit, regulatory risk and compliance teams within the wider organisation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Complete all KYC documentation gathering as it relates to the on-boarding of clients.
- Liaise with clients in order to gather due diligence documentation that meets Irish AML and USBC KYC requirements.
- Remediation of pre-existing client files to ensure documentation meets the current requirements of Irish AML and USBC requirements.
- Sanction screening (OFAC/World Check) of clients and their related parties e.g Fund Directors, Investment Manager Principles, Beneficial Owners.
- Document sanction screening mismatches and escalate any relevant hits.
- Ongoing monitoring of client files and remediation of documentation where appropriate.
- Annual risk assessment of clients.
- Monitor the introduction of new or amended KYC obligations as set out in relevant legislation and/or USBC Policy and assess the operational impact of these new obligations.
- Annual update of AML procedures and requirements in compliance with relevant legislation and/or USBC Policy
- Ensure AML and CTF issues are identified and that suitable controls are implemented.
- Where appropriate provide information to and liaise with the Regulatory Risk team, Internal Audit and the Central Bank of Ireland.
The successful candidate will have a third level business or legal qualification with 4+ years Compliance/AML experience. Familiarity with the Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) Act 2010 as amended by the Criminal Justice Act 2013, Central Bank of Ireland AML Guidelines, European AML directives and recommendations of the Financial Action Task Force. Excellent organisational skills and a high attention to detail. Excellent communication skills with the ability to build solid relationships with both clients and operational teams. Excellent PC skills (Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Access).
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.