Job Location Dublin
Consultant Donal Whelan
Posted 17 April 2018
A leading Retail Banking institution are recruiting for a Compliance Manager for their Dublin office. The Compliance Manager will be charged with managing the Consumer Protection obligations of the bank with responsibility for monitoring the introduction of proposed, new or amended compliance requirements as set out in relevant legislation, regulations and standards.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Manager:
- Plan individual assignments and coordination of team members.
- Assess the impact of new or amended compliance obligations and assist in initiating processes to make any required changes to practices, procedures and documentation.
- Provide advice and assistance on compliance issues to various business areas, especially in relation to the interpretation of relevant legislation, regulations and standards.
- Co-ordinate and deliver any required bank wide education and training regarding the specified compliance domains and business areas.
- Co-ordinate the various registrations and returns which are required by the various compliance regimes.
- Undertake any required investigations into possible or suspected breaches of compliance regulations.
- Provide compliance information, where appropriate, which is requested by the various compliance bodies and counterparties.
- Assess the implementation of Group Compliance Rules.
- Represent, where requested, the bank at various compliance bodies in relation to the development and formulation of compliance regulations and policies.
The Compliance Manager will have a proven track record within a Compliance role within Financial Services and a strong ability to work with all levels of the organisation in a professional manner. To be considered for this role, you must also have a deep working knowledge of the Consumer Protection Code.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.