Job Location Dublin
Consultant Laura Murtagh
Posted 06 April 2018
A multinational fund administration provider are recruiting for an AML Specialist for their Dublin office. Reporting to the AML Manager the successful person will be responsible for ensuring company clients / investors meet the requirements of the Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) Act 2010, the Criminal Justice Act 2013 and the Proceeds of Crime Law in the Cayman Islands.
Key Responsibilities for the AML Specialist:
- Risk Assessing all new and existing investors and clients and escalate potential risks as applicable.
- Preparing investor and client files for sign off (Clearance).
- Liaising with investors and clients, through telephone/written communication, until all requested AML documentation has been obtained.
- Maintaining a record of complete and incomplete AML investors and ensuring action is taken to receive all outstanding documentation.
- Timely follow up on pending AML requests.
- Become a subject matter expert for AML and internal point of contact for other teams.
- Assist in the delivery of the ongoing monitoring programme.
- Drafting of AML Policies and Procedures.
- Handling and escalating complex queries and complaints in accordance with company policy; Preparing investor files for review by the Senior Manager, Compliance or MLRO.
- Any other ad-hoc duties, as requested.
The successful candidate will have a third level business or legal qualification with 3+ years AML legislation/regulation/industry experience. You will also have an understanding of the regulatory requirements associated with fund administrators. You should have the ability to report to a senior level, demonstrate good attention to detail, and have the ability to effectively manage competing internal deadlines.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.