Job Location Dublin
Consultant Laura Murtagh
Posted 23 April 2018
World-wide financial services company for the listing of investment funds and debt securities are recruiting for a Regulation Administration Coordinator on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Regulation Managers, this role is a key position which carries significant responsibilities that impact on the operations of the Regulation Department.
Key Responsibilities for the Regulation Administration Coordinator:
- Allocation of tasks across the team, ensuring high quality output and deadlines are achieved at all times.
- Monitor the timely delivery of various reports.
- Monitor the timely input of external submission into the systems.
- Indexing of debt and funds documents and enter data into system.
- Allocation debt and funds document submissions / listing applications to team members.
- Processing of Final Terms relating to debt security base prospectuses.
- Prepare admission to listing and trading notices for market publication.
- Process invoices and maintain bulk accounts for customers.
- Deal with/allocate queries from public, sponsors and listing agents and other Departments.
- Prepare various reports for internal and external usage.
- Liaising with the Central Bank’s Eligible Assets department regarding queries and eligible securities.
The successful candidate will have a third level business or legal qualification with 1+ years at a legal or financial service firm. Strong communicator, both written and verbal. Team leader experience desired with strong people and collaboration skills, fostering a positive team spirit.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.