Job Location Dublin
Consultant Donal Whelan
Posted 15 March 2018
An international General Insurance provider are recruiting for a Compliance Business Partner for their Dublin office. The Compliance Business Partner will work with the first line business areas, providing guidance and technical expertise in relation to compliance review and approval.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Business Partner:
- Developing a successful, strategic relationship between the Compliance function and the business
- Acting as a compliance subject matter expert, embedding compliant processes and procedures within the operational area
- Advising colleagues on regulatory compliance matters in support of business projects, campaigns, advertising, marketing, policy wordings, statements of fact and all associated documents
- Working closely with colleagues to gain an understanding of the business processes, and deliver practical and appropriate compliance support
- Providing compliance guidance, direction and sign-off in relation to all applicable regulatory requirements including CPC, DMD, IDD, MCC, RPIR, ICOBS, DISP & GDPR
- Ensuring consistent adherence to the Group Code of Conduct, Anti-Corruption, and all other policies and group standards
- Providing deep, relevant insights into the business, its regulatory landscape, regulatory risk identification and management
- Delivering tailored training to improve compliance capabilities within the business area
- Maintaining and up to date and in-depth knowledge of the current and emerging regulatory requirements as applicable
The Compliance Business Partner will have a proven track record in a Compliance Advisory role with demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the regulatory environment. Prior experience within a General Insurance provider would be advantageous but not a pre-requisite. The Compliance Business Partner should hold a Professional Certificate or Diploma in Compliance (ACOI).
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.