Job Location Dublin
Consultant Donal Whelan
Posted 14 March 2018
A pillar Banking institution are recruiting for a Compliance Advisory Assistant Manager for their Dublin office. The primary objective of the Compliance Advisory Assistant Manager will be to asess compliance risks and controls in place by the business to mitigate the assciated compliance risks.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Advisory Assistant Manager:
- Lead a team of Compliance professionals responsible for providing advice to key business stakeholders on a range of Regulations
- Manage key business relationships to ensure that business units are aware of new regulations impacting the business and developments in the regulatory environment
- Assist in the management of the resolution of agreed exceptions with the business areas and stakeholders within agreed timetables
- Prepare detailed compliance progress reports to senior management including contribution to board and committee reports to ensure senior management are up to date and aware of key compliance issues and report to the Board Risk and the Executive Risk Committees on findings, key issues and actions
- Identification, assessment, advice, monitoring and reporting on the “conduct of business” regulatory Codes, Laws and Regulations, while maintaining the highest ethical standards, to prevent the risk of Legal or regulatory sanctions, financial loss or loss of reputation to the Bank.
The Compliance Advisory Assistant Manager will proven experience of Compliance and Risk Management in a Financial Services environment and associated risks, clear understanding and knowledge of risk management methodologies. You will also have a proven track record managing relationships with business stakeholders and/or regulators.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.