Job Location South Dublin
Consultant Laura Murtagh
Posted 16 March 2018
An international insurance company are currently recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring and Operations Officer. Reporting directly to the Compliance Advice and Counsel Managers, they ensure that regulatory requirements are embedded in business operations and conduct monitoring, testing and recommendations within the control environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design and implement an efficient Compliance Risk Monitoring Program and related Compliance Monitoring Policy and Procedures.
- Conduct end to end process compliance risk reviews, gap analysis, monitoring and testing across the business to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements and Group standards, including CPC, DMD, IDD, MCC, RPIR, ICOBS, TCF, DISP, GDPR, Anti-Fraud, Anti-Corruption and Code of Conduct on a regular scheduled basis.
- Review policies and procedures, conduct targeted interviews with business owners to gain understanding of the operating environment, conduct risk assessments and document and report on findings.
- Provide compliance guidance and direction for all business requirements, covering all applicable regulatory requirements including the CBI’s CPC, MCC, F&P, IDD, Distance marketing & renewal regulations, the FCA’s ICOBS, DISP & TCF, Sanctions oversight, and also GDPR, the Group Code of Conduct, Anti-Corruption Standards and Anti-Fraud framework.
- Complete monitoring reporting and provide management information on key risks and controls for identified regulatory and governance requirements.
- Working closely with relevant stakeholders to deliver practical and appropriate compliance solutions.
- Maintaining an up to date and in-depth knowledge of the current and emerging regulatory requirements as applicable to the company.
- Assist with the monitoring of outsourced service providers.
The successful candidate will have a third level degree with 2+ years’ experience in a compliance role within financial services, preferably in the insurance sector. Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland qualification is strongly desired.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.