Job Location Dublin
Consultant Donal Whelan
Posted 27 March 2018
A leading global Asset Management firm are recruiting for a Compliance Manager for their Dublin office on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Manager:
- Provide support to the Head of Compliance & deputise where necessary
- Act as subject matter expert with regards to all relevant regulatory requirements
- Provide assistance with the implementation of procedures and controls designed to ensure compliance with external regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Provide advice and direction on how the rules of the regulatory bodies affect the day-to-day and project operations of each function
- Provide support for business and regulatory change projects and initiatives as required
- Support the Board of Directors, Senior Management and Internal committees as required
- Input into and actioning Compliance strategy and management of the Department and staff within Dublin Compliance
- Support the development of a Compliance Monitoring Plan & assist with compliance monitoring to minimise regulatory and reputational risk within the Dublin operation and Global Product Range
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, Trustees and other delegates where necessary
The Compliance Manager wil have a proven track record within the Funds industry with a background in providing advice in relation to regulatory requirements and best industry practice. A strong understanding of the laws and regulations relevant to UCITS funds, with particular emphasis on management company responsibilities, corproate governance and fund operations will be very advantageous.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.