Job Location Dublin
Consultant Donal Whelan
Posted 29 January 2018
A market leading Wealth Management firm are recruiting for two Compliance Officers for their Dublin Office.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer:
- Participate in the Compliance Monitoring programme
- Support the Compliance Manager/ Money Laundering Reporting Officer in the handling of day-to-day compliance queries
- Assist in the on-going development of the firm’s compliance policies
- Identify compliance risk and support the relevant departments with implementing solutions
- Report promptly to management on compliance issues
- Provide support on the compliance team as required
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all colleagues, regulators and other stakeholders
The Compliance Officer will have a proven track record in a Financial Services firm with some relateable compliance experience. This firm are also interested in speaking with individuals looking to make the move in to Compliance. To be considered for the Compliance Officer role, you must have completed or be willing to complete the Professional Diploma in Compliance - LCOI, (Licentiate of the Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland) within one year of commencing the role.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.