Job Location Dublin
Consultant Donal Whelan
Posted 24 January 2018
A market leading specialist Mortgage Servicer are recruiting for a Senior Compliance Manager for their Dublin office. Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the Senior Compliance Manager will be responsible for managing the Compliance function, developing and delivering the Board-approved Compliance programme and reporting to management and the Board. The Compliance programme includes the AML programme.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Compliance Manager:
- Continued review and implementation of the Compliance Programme.
- Continued review, implementation and management of programme to monitor compliance with relevant legislation and codes of conduct.
- Drive compliance culture and agenda across the business.
- Work with Operations functions to develop and deliver best possible approaches to achieve business objectives while ensuring that the business operates in line with relevant legislation and codes of conduct.
- Interpret and advise the Board and senior management team on the operational impact of regulatory changes and the regulatory impact of operational changes.
- Ensure AML/CTF risk assessment, policies and procedures are appropriate and implemented across the business.
- Manage the Compliance Team ensuring appropriate team objectives are set and achieved and the team is sufficiently resourced, skilled and developed.
- Main point of contact with the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Responsibility for review of regular Central Bank of Ireland reporting (e.g. Conduct of Business Return).
- Provide subject matter expertise on compliance related matters as part of the Management Team.
The Senior Compliance Manager will have a proven track record at dealing with the Central Bank and have an ACOI and/or audit related qualification. Knowledge of the Consumer Protection Code and Money Laundering/Terrorist Financing legislation would be an advantage, however, experience dealing with the CBI is of more importance.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.