Salary €45,000 - 60,000/annum
Job Location Dublin
Consultant Donal Whelan
Posted 03 January 2018
A young and growing iGaming company are recruiting for a Compliance Manager for their Dublin office. Reporting directly to Senior Management the Compliance Manager will be tasked with managing all aspects of the compliance function across the organisation across multiple juridictions.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Manager:
- Maintain, optimise and stay abreast of all industry and company compliance and regulations as well as professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal standards, for the company’s operations in the UK and Ireland.
- Work in direct contact with regulatory bodies and legislative external stakeholders in order to ensure that the business is operating in a fully compliant manner with all guidelines and laws set out.
- Work alongside, and in a facilitative manner with regulatory bodies in order to conduct on-going internal reviews and audits of the operations of the company, identifying regulatory vulnerabilities across all policies, procedures, and systems in place.
- Implement appropriate developments and amendments across policies, procedures, and systems as well as making recommendations to senior management.
- Act to coordinate the firms compliance efforts across regulated markets as the occasion arises.
- Work closely alongside all internal departments such as Finance, Marketing, Operations, IT etc in order to ensure the product offering complies with all legislations set out by the governing bodies.
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the department for executive management meetings.
This role will suit a Compliance professional with 2 to 3 years experience, either within Gaming or traditional Financial Services. The Compliance Manager will gain experience dealing with multiple regulators and governing bodies, so strong communication and reporting skills are essential. This is an exciting opporunity for someone to take the step into a stand alone compliance role in a boutique style organisation who are gowing through a period of sustained growth.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.