Job Location Dublin
Consultant Donal Whelan
Posted 19 December 2017
An international Fund Service provider are recruiting for a Compliance Officer for their Dublin office. Reporting to the Board the successful person will be responsible for the AML and the Compliance function.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer:
- Maintenance of the Company’s Anti Money Laundering (‘AML’) policies and procedures in compliance with applicable regulations and directives
- Conduct risk assessments for the business and prescribing changes at a group level to ensure ongoing monitoring and mitigation structures are in place
- Provide regulatory oversight in connection with AML, UCITS, AIFMD, EU and Irish legislation
- Investigating potentially suspicious transactions and reporting to the authorities as appropriate
- Maintaining a record of AML investors and ensuring action is taken to receive all outstanding documentation
- Reporting findings to the board of directors and making recommendations as appropriate
- Prepare and submit the annual AML Report to the Board of Directors, make recommendations as well as other reports to Regulatory Authorities as required
- Develop and implement enhancements to company-wide compliance programmes
- Management and preparation of legal, tax & regulatory filings and returns across different jurisdictions
- Various company secretarial duties i.e Companies Act obligations
- Drafting and review of board minutes for operating companies
The successful applicant will have a third level business or legal qualification with strong AML legislation/regulation/industry experience. You will also have an understanding of the regulatory requirements associated with fund administrators. A knowledge of alternative funds, including investor AML across a range of jurisdictions.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.