Job Location Dublin
Consultant Donal Whelan
Posted 06 December 2017
The Dublin office of an international Asset Manager are recruiting for a Senior Compliance Manager. The Senior Compliance Manager will report to the Chief Compliance Officer who is responsible for the Compliance, Internal Control and Regulatory functions.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Compliance Manager:
- Co-ordination of the Compliance department activities.
- Ensuring that the day-to-day activities of the Compliance department are operating efficiently and that all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Managing a team of 2 other compliance professionals.
- Being the first point of escalation for compliance/ team issues with an expectation that the candidate will be able to deal appropriately with issues as they arise.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities, service providers and other parties to ensure best practice in adherence to contractual and regulatory obligations.
- Ensuring that appropriate policies and procedures have been identified and are maintained across the business and that updates occur in a timely manner.
- Assisting in the drafting, review and maintenance of existing policies and procedures, as required, including compliance specific procedures.
- Preparing compliance reporting for Board of Director Meetings and Group Compliance.
- Providing staff training and ensuring business awareness in the areas of compliance, including regular briefings on regulatory developments as well as anti-money laundering and market abuse training.
To be considered for this role, you will be a compliance professional with strong experience relating to MiFID and/or UCITS regulation. Prior team management is also desireable but not a pre requisite and the ability to communicate ideas in a clear and concise manner a must.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.