Job Location Dublin
Consultant Donal Whelan
Posted 30 November 2017
An international Financial Services Institution with multiple regulated entities are recruiting for a Compliance Officer for their Dublin office. The Compliance Officer will play a key part in supporting the completion of the compliance monitoring plan for the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer:
- To provide support to the PCF 12 for each regulated entity in the group
- To support the preparation of reports to the Board of Directors on all compliance matters
- To support in the delivery of the annual Compliance Plan for the Company in line with the best practice and the regulatory requirements (e.g MIFID, UCITs notices and Corporate Governance Code)
- To support in the preparation of reports and updates on the status of the annual Compliance Plan and all the other relevant items analysed to the Board of Directors
- To assist with the completion of all compliance and legal monitoring activities scheduled within the compliance team
- To co-ordinate with relevant stakeholders, track and respond to ad hoc queries and regulatory meetings or reviews from the Central Bank of Ireland
The Compliance Officer will have knowledge of the regulatory environment as it pertains to Irish Financial Services companies (knowledge of the cross border business would be an advantage but is not required). It would also be a distinct advantage if you are coming from an Insurance and/or Asset Management background with experience rolling out policies and procedures pertaning to upstream regulation.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.