Job Location Dublin
Consultant Donal Whelan
Posted 09 November 2017
A Dublin based general insurance provider are recruiting for a Risk Specialist. The Risk Specialist will be responsible for reviewing and monitoring the implementation, execution, and performance of the company’s risk management system.
Key Responsibilities of the Risk Specialist:
- Attendance and support for the business at the relevant committees
- Undertake annual review of the relevant policy documents and update for relevant changes (external, internal); Undertake annual compliance with policy review
- Quarterly update of risk register, including Risks and Controls;
- Reporting and monitoring of KRIs of risk limits
- Reporting and monitoring of near miss/ loss events including documentation of events
- Testing and reporting to management on the Attestation Process (Sarbanes Oxley) and Data Attestation Process
- To undertake risk monitoring reviews or risk assessment reviews;
- Supporting the business through risk consultancy or other risk services as required
- Identify, develop and implement risk management best practices and process improvements
- Complete ad hoc reports and manage ad-hoc risk projects
The Risk Specialist will have experience in Risk or Regulatory role in Financial Services/Insurance industry. You will also have proficient knowledge on Sarbanes Oxley and Solvency II requirements. The successfull candidate must have a professional accountancy qualification with a background in Risk.
If you are a Risk or Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists.
Our Risk & Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; CCO, Head of Compliance, CRO, Head of Risk, Compliance Manager, Risk Manager, Compliance Officer, Risk Officer, Compliance Advisor, Operational Risk Specialist, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.