Job Location Dublin
Consultant Donal Whelan
Posted 27 October 2017
An international full service banking institution is recruiting for a Data Protection Analyst for their Dublin office. Working with stakeholders in global locations, and across the divisions of the Bank (in particular Legal and Compliance), the Data Protection Analyst will support the lead SME with the technical work being carried out in regards to GDPR.
Key Responsibilities of the Data Protection Analyst:
- Working with Subject Matter Expert (SME) lead to ensure all obligations around Data Privacy are met
- Working with SME to ensure technical work is aligned to Data Analytics Centre of Excellence (COE) technical standards
- Developing technical expertise
- Carrying out technical work on Data Protection supervised by Lead SME
- Assisting the Lead SME Data Protection Team Science and Innovation (S&I) SME the translation of regulatory requirements on Data Privacy to system controls and other non-functional Information Technology (IT) requirements
- Building relationships with technical peers in particular for Data Privacy in Legal, Data Protection in the wider COO, and other SMEs in the Data Analytics COE
- Working with cross-divisional SMEs on the implementation of regulatory requirements on Data Privacy to system controls and other non-functional IT requirements
This is an ideal role for someone within a Compliance role looking to specifically focus on Data Protection and/or someone at the beginning of their career who has studied a Data Specific qualification.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.