Job Location Dublin
Consultant Donal Whelan
Posted 23 October 2017
A multinational IFSC Bank are recruiting for a Compliance Officer for their Dublin office. The Compliance Officer will be responsible for assisting the Compliance Manager in updating and monitoring the Compliance Framework of the Company and the preparation of associated reporting.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer:
- Daily monitoring of all payments for AML and correct application of fees.
- Assist in the monitoring of Sanctions issued by the EU and US authorities.
- On-going maintenance of AML Risk Assessment scoring register for all corporate current and deposit accounts.
- Assist in the review of new AML regulatory requirements and the implementation of these into Bank policies and procedures.
- Assist in Related parties reporting to Parent Company and to Central Bank of Ireland.
- Assist in the preparation of the Compliance reporting to Head Office.
- Assist the CM in other Compliance duties in relation to EMIR, Data Protection and FATCA as required.
- Assist in the delivery and coordination of training on Compliance issues to members of staff.
- Assist in the review and maintenance of Data Protection Policy
- Assist in the maintenance and reporting of Fitness and Probity Standards.
- Assist in the annual monitoring of compliance with Corporate Governance Code for Annual Compliance Statement.
The successful applicant will have 1+ years Compliance/KYC experience in a Financial Services institution. This is an ideal role for someone starting their career in compliance looking to work for and learn from a strong Compliance Manager.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.