Job Location Dublin
Consultant Sarah Doyle
Posted 09 May 2017
My client, a leading Mechanical and Electrical Contractor, currently have a requirement for a Senior Quantity Surveyor, with significant electrical experience, to be based in Dublin. This is an excellent role for anyone wanting to grow their career with a rapidly developing company.
- Direct all commercial sides of the project through all stages of the project.
- Analysis and reporting of cost and risks.
- Supervise project procurement.
- Manage all commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree any changes with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree final accounts.
- Review all incoming correspondence to identify contractually critical items and initiate replies.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A third level degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics or other relevant discipline.
- 8+ experience in a similar role.
- Significant electrical experience.
- Excellent commercial acumen and knowledge of contract law, especially PWC Contracts.
- Strong relationship building skills
Should you have the required background and skills required for this role, please contact Sarah Doyle for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 661 0444.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.