Salary €80,000 - 90,000/annum + Benefits + Bonus
Job Location Dublin
Consultant Jamie O’Riordan
Posted 18 April 2017
Compliance Senior Manager
A leading Financial Institution currently seeks a Compliance Senior Manager to oversee the implementation of regulatory and investment sanctions.
A global Financial Institution seeks a Senior Compliance professional to act as point of contact for clients.
- Prepare compliance testing
- Point of contact for client issues
- Involved in compliance projects
- Support, train and mentor team
- Maintain and develop relationships with the Central Bank
- Designated person responsible for Compliance
- Managing Compliance sanctions
- Oversee development of policies and procedures
- 7+ years Compliance experience within Financial Services
- Strong regulatory knowledge
If you would like to find out more information about this role contact Jamie O’Riordan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists on 01 661 0444 | joriordan(at)lincoln.ie.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.