Salary €100,000 + 20% bonus
Job Location West Dublin
Consultant Dave Riordan
Posted 03 October 2017
HEAD OF FINANCE / FD
Strong remuneration & Bonus
Job Location - Dublin
Type – Permanent
Six figure salary and very good bonus structure.
- Minimal Direct reports / Management of remote teams
- Interaction with UK office
- Work closely with the MD in Ireland
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers / Proposals & Tenders / Retail
- Experience reporting to the UK to CFO level
- P&L management
- Excellent Cost analysis experience
- To provide financial and commercial insight to the MD in Ireland to support decision making and drive business performance.
- Work closely with the MD and Executive team to set the overall strategy, priorities and financial goals for the business.
- Ownership of the sector results and reporting of performance including budgeting and forecasting processes
- Key part of client relationship management where appropriate, notably in financial and contractual negotiations.
- Risk management and contractual compliance – ensuring that financial contract terms are being adhered to, managing risks and opportunities.
- Key commercial finance contact for the UK&I Finance Director
- People management, development of high performance team to deliver first class support to drive business performance
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Qualified Accountant, 8/10+ yrs PQE ACA/ACCA
- Previous experience in Retail / FMCG / Food / Services would be preferable.
- Experience with the ability to influence at C-suite level.
- Ability to deal with growth and change.
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Dave Riordan of Lincoln Recruitment.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.