Marketing Executive – Wexford
Leading retailer in the Health & Beauty market with almost forty stores nationwide.
You will develop, manage and execute channel specific initiatives that align with the retail sales strategy for their outlets in Ireland.
The role covers a wide range of through the line customer focused marketing activities.
Day to Day, you will:
- Execute the Channel plans in line with their Customer and Brand plans through the line across both Irish stores.
- Determine annual calendar of activity and critical paths for each major programme and align cross functionally
- Create the brand marketing activation plans
- Deliver key brand activities within budget including new product introductions into the markets.
- Ensure brand programs are consumer led and drive incremental sales for trade customers
- Build effective relationships with outlet managers to develop activities and initiatives which deliver value to each party.
- Manage relationships with external service providers including marketing and design agencies and printers.
- Ensure Innovation processes work seamlessly for our customers, brand and concept innovation plans deliver sustainable profitable growth.
- Conduct and report regular market assessments and insights in terms of competitor activity, market and product development
- 3 years Commercial experience in an FMCG environment within Sales and Marketing.
- Experience in trade /Brand execution strategies.
- Third level qualification – marketing, business or related discipline.
- Requirement to demonstrate delivery of specific projects, including new growth & innovation.
- Experience of working with Customer marketing departments and managing budgets.
- A successful track record of delivering new growth & innovation.
For consideration, please apply here or for a confidential discussion, please contact Damien dcurley(@)lincoln.ie on 661 0444.