Salary €55,000 - 60,000/annum
Job Location Dublin
Consultant Concepta Cadogan
Ref Fin Acc May
Posted 14 May 2018
Financial Accountant for a temporary role for 4 - 6 months in Dublin City Centre. This role will work with a really solid team and responsibilities will include;
- Assist with all month end accounting and reporting tasks for the entities assigned, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and financial reports
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments schedules.
- Preparation of accurate and up to date reconciliations for all balance sheet ledger accounts on a monthly basis
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Consolidation accounting
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Provide detailed variance analyses on a monthly basis of relevant accounting ledgers and cost centres.
- Assist the Senior Accountant and Finance Management in the production of consolidated accounts and schedules to parent company on a quarterly basis.
- Review of entries provided by other accounting teams including Accounts Payable, Procurement and Payroll.
- Assisting with financial and tax audits
- Manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Suggest, design and implement technology solutions to improve efficiency
- Assist in documenting procedures
- Perform other ad-hoc duties and general administrative support as required
- Participate in financial projects across business segments
- Understanding of technical accounting subjects (IFRS/USGAAP)
- Flexibility to take on ad hoc accounting and reporting projects
- 1+ years post qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Prior experience in audit/reporting within a multinational environment
- Track record of working independently with limited required direction and guidance on simultaneous projects and teams
- Ability to respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner
- Ability to work in a confidential manner due to access to information of a sensitive nature
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.