Temporary Financial Accountant
Accounting & Finance
€55,000 - €60,000/annum
Fin Acc May
Financial Accountant for a temporary role for 4 - 6 months in Dublin City Centre. This role will work with a really solid team and responsibilities will include;
- Assist with all month end accounting and reporting tasks for the entities assigned, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and financial reports
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments schedules.
- Preparation of accurate and up to date reconciliations for all balance sheet ledger accounts on a monthly basis
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Consolidation accounting
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Provide detailed variance analyses on a monthly basis of relevant accounting ledgers and cost centres.
- Assist the Senior Accountant and Finance Management in the production of consolidated accounts and schedules to parent company on a quarterly basis.
- Review of entries provided by other accounting teams including Accounts Payable, Procurement and Payroll.
- Assisting with financial and tax audits
- Manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Suggest, design and implement technology solutions to improve efficiency
- Assist in documenting procedures
- Perform other ad-hoc duties and general administrative support as required
- Participate in financial projects across business segments
- Understanding of technical accounting subjects (IFRS/USGAAP)
- Flexibility to take on ad hoc accounting and reporting projects
- 1+ years post qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Prior experience in audit/reporting within a multinational environment
- Track record of working independently with limited required direction and guidance on simultaneous projects and teams
- Ability to respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner
- Ability to work in a confidential manner due to access to information of a sensitive nature
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills