Job Location South Dublin
Consultant Laura Murtagh
Posted 12 April 2018
An Irish E-commerce company are recruiting for a Senior Compliance Analyst to join the Regulatory Compliance Team for their Dublin Office.
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Compliance, it will be your role to assist with ensuing regulatory compliance is firmly embedded within the development and delivery of the company’s product portfolio. You will work closely with the Product, Technology and Operational teams to ensure products are compliant with the legislation and regulations in licensed jurisdictions.
- Point of Contact: Being the main point of contact for all regulators. Dealing with and responding to any questions or issues relating to the regulatory compliance of the company’s operations in these jurisdictions.
- Reporting Requirements: Ensure the company is compliant with all its reporting requirements as set out by the relevant regulators. This involves providing interpretation of requirements to the business, documenting the rationale for each requirement and coordination of the information to ensure an accurate and timely submission.
- Advising on Policies and Procedures: Supporting the development and implementation of policies and procedures throughout the Group to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Analysis: Verifying that product specifications are consistent with the regulatory requirements for all target jurisdictions.
- Maintaining a development roadmap: Ensuring the Team is aware of any upcoming changes to products and systems, and their impact on regulatory compliance.
- Compliance Training and Education: Supporting the coordination and delivery of compliance education to the wider business.
The successful candidate will have a third level business or legal qualification with 2 years’ experience in ideally a compliance role. Strong analytical skills, as well as excellent written and communication skills.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.