Salary €70,000 - €80,000
Job Location Dublin
Consultant Gavin Hayes
Posted 09 April 2018
Insurance Claims Manager
Job Location: Dublin
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000
Our client, a leading global insurance and reinsurance brokerage, is currently looking for a Claims Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Claims Director, the successful candidate will form part of the leadership team within the Claims decision, acting as a technical referral point in respect to complex claims, with involvement in a number of key client relationships.
- Acting as a member of the claims leadership team, supporting the Claims Director in development and implementation of best practice in claims administration.
- Emphasis on best in class Consumer Protection Code and GDPR practices.
- Leading and motivating the team to develop full potential.
- Acting as a subject matter expert and referral point for technical claims queries for the team, with particular focus on policy coverage.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with senior people in the industry, and senior colleagues within the Company.
- Representing company with major clients and with prospects.
- Working with Team Leaders to ensure all administration and systems are properly maintained, including review of systems and processes.
- Participating in educational programs and opportunities provided and sharing of knowledge gained with colleagues, and encouraging and supporting the team to do likewise.
- Interaction with client account brokers on management of relevant processes and policy issues arising, in particular for major accounts.
- Willingness to take other duties as they arise
- Possess a minimum of 10 years relevant experience, preferably including motor, property and liability claims,
- Hold a professional qualification (ACII/FCII) or have considerable progress towards attaining this. Must be ‘Accredited’ under the Minimum Competency Requirements, and provide evidence of CPD returns from 2009 to date.
- Excellent leadership, organisational, administration and communication skills
- Team player and the ability to work on own initiative
- Strong computer and administration skills
- Have a strong customer focus and a keen eye for detail
- Be a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, a strong team leadership ethic and ability to prioritise workload and deliver on objectives.
Interested applicants should contact Gavin Hayes for a confidential discussion on 01 6610444 or email ghayes(@)lincoln.ie
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.