Job Location Dublin
Consultant Gavin Hayes
Posted 08 February 2018
Motor Portfolio Underwriter
Salary: Contact me to discuss
Our client, a leading player in the Irish Insurance market have the requirement for a Motor Insurance Portfolio Underwriter. The successful candidate will be joining a thriving company with an excellent culture and career development opportunities.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that Motor business is managed effectively at portfolio level to support growth whilst protecting profitability. The successful applicant will be involved in developing, communicating, maintaining and overseeing underwriting policy and procedures and undertaking an internal management and co-ordination role within these areas.
The role consists of 6 pillars of responsibility:
- Customer centricity and innovation
- Governance & Quality Assurance
- Complaints Management
Key Requirements, Skills and Experience:
- CIP, ACII or FCII qualified
- A minimum of 3 years Insurance experience
- A relevant third level or professional qualification
- Experience of having served as an escalation point in respect of technical queries
- Experience in communication to, and leadership of people or teams
- Experience in dealing with customers and formulating high quality written responses
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel OR with SQL, VBA or Matlab
Interested applicants should contact Gavin Hayes for a confidential discussion on 01 6610444 or email ghayes(@)lincoln.ie
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.