Salary €35,000 - 45,000/annum
Job Location South Dublin
Consultant Concepta Cadogan
Ref FA JW
Posted 07 February 2018
Commercial Financial Analyst required for a fixed term contract role for 12 months with an FMCG Business in Dublin South
Duties will include:
- Provide financial analysis and insight to the Sales & Marketing functions; this will include the presentation of information on financial performance by customer by product and analysis and insight into performance and opportunities for performance improvement.
- Provide financial analysis and insight for sales negotiations and provide financial support to the sales team to evaluate budgets and forecasts.
- Responsible for the creation and analysis of joint business plans with key retailers.
- Provide scenario analysis for Brand Strategy team including financial analysis and insight of pricing strategy
- Participates in marketing and sales meetings for Brands.
- Prepares financial information for Demand meetings.
- Provides analysis on performance by customer by product and on estimations of future performance by customer by product in line with the S&OP process.
- Creates scenario analysis of joint business plans with key customers and provides insight.
- Leading the local S&O process (forecasting and budgeting)
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting all Deals expenditure.
- Active participation in commercial sales team.
Skills / Education
- Minimum qualification degree - a part professional accounting qualification would be highly advantageous
- 2 years plus experience of providing analysis and insight to senior management of a commercial organisation. Preferably in fast-moving consumer goods
- High level of skills in Microsoft XL, word and powerpoint
- Proven experience of compilation and presentation of detailed profitability analysis, including what-if analysis
- Proven experience of providing profitability by retailer, including retailers’ own profitability
- Ability to work on own initiative and anticipate issues, trends and opportunities for improvement and present compelling recommendations for change
- Proven organizational skills, a strong tolerance for ambiguity, detail-oriented with ability to function strategically and tactically under pressure.
- Previous experience of Essbase or Microsoft Navision would be an advantage
This role comes with an excellent benefits package to include: 27 days annual leave, pension and health cover
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.